Joel Embiid says he and James Harden 'can't win alone' after 76ers lose conference semifinals for third straight year as NBA MVP challenges team to improve

I've already started figuring out how I need to get better for next year,' Embiid said after the game . He also mentioned Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo.


'I've got a pretty good view of what I need to do to be better, to be a better basketball player. To keep improving every single year which I've done... Like someone said, "It's not a failure, you know [there's] steps to success."'He said.

Along with challenging himself, Embiid also challenged the rest of the team when answering a question about fellow superstar James Harden and his potential free agency this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RONNIE O’SULLIVAN’S SPOTY CLAIM: 'I WOULD HAVE WON IT SEVEN TIMES IF I PLAYED GOLF OR TENNIS'

Oilers